TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A non-refundable 20% deposit must be paid for when you have booked in an installation date.
- Any change of mind after the deposit has been paid will result in loss of deposit.
- Any alterations to a quote after a deposit has been paid needs to be emailed to email@example.com or discussed with team leader / installer.
- An email from Xpress Joinery will confirm changes to your job along with price changes that have incurred.
- No changes can be made within 5 business days before installation date as job would have been cut and ready to install.
- If a change of installation date is required it must be done within 7 working days notice. Xpress Joinery must be notified by email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the date change or service fees is charged if we show up and were not aware of the date change.
- The installer and customer upon completion must inspect all installations. If there are any faults, scratches and or any damages evident, they are to be reported to the installer prior to the installer leaving the job to ensure your warranty is not voided.
- We do not provide flooring, backing, plasterwork, cornices, skirting or painting.
- Any power points, electrical cables or devices and anything structural that is in the way of the job being installed is the customers responsibility to organise its removal before installation and re-installed if required after the job has been completed.
- Pets are to be restrained while our installers are on site or on your property.
- All outstanding balance of your installation job is due on the day the job is being completed.
- Xpress Joinery PTY LTD retains the right to remove the installed materials at any time in the event of non-payment by the customer without reasonable cause. Further, Xpress Joinery PTY LTD retains the right to use reasonable force to gain access to property in order to retrieve its goods and/or services for which a customer has failed to, or refused to pay for in full.
- All invoices will be emailed to the customer.
- Methods of payment accepted by Xpress Joinery PTY LTD are: –
- Bank cheque payable to Xpress Joinery PTY LTD (no personal cheques accepted)
- Cash paid to the installer upon completion
- Electronic Transfer – to be transferred 48 hours prior to installation with a payment receipt emailed to email@example.com
Where a disagreement occurs in relation to quality of workmanship, conduct, or any other matters the customer is liable to call and resolve dispute with one of Xpress Joinery’s management team.
The managing director will contact customer and endeavour to resolve any issues pertaining to the complaint heard on a without prejudice basis to either party. Managing director will endeavour to resolve the dispute if it can be done right then and there.
In the event that the dispute does not get resolved, both parties will be liable to apply to the NSW Department of Fair Trading.
Termination of the job will occur:
- If the customer fails to make payment to Xpress Joinery Pty Ltd
- Does not allow access to worksite
- Causing delays by making complaints that are regarded as unreasonable
- Seeking to terminate the contract prior to it’s conclusion
In the event that any of the above take place, Xpress Joinery PTY LTD will have the upper hand to terminate it’s obligations and the customer will be liable for the full price of the contract as if the contract had been completed in full.
Please be advised that any unpaid amount arising shall be treated as a default and Xpress Joinery PTY LTD may be at liberty to apply any means necessary to seek recovery of the outstanding amounts including but not limited to, legal costs incurred in the process both, party and solicitor client costs along with all other costs associated with the recovery process.
Xpress Joinery PTY LTD (ABN12621247523) gives all Warranties
Xpress Joinery PTY LTD will be responsible to repair and/or replace where necessary a product that has a reasonable fault for a 10 year period (for wardrobes, kitchens, bathrooms etc).
Please note our terms of warranty:
Warranty period commences the day the job has been completed.
Warranty works will be done when the job is paid in full.
The following is not covered under warranty:
Cost of the service where:
- Faults are the result of an accident
- Fair wear and tear or misuse
- No fault found with the product upon inspection
- Faults are caused by an unauthorised person attempting to repair the product
- Glass breakage
- Any scratches to the product that are not notified to Xpress Joinery PTY LTD on the day of installation.
- If product is used for a commercial purpose
- Slight colour changes due to the aging of product.
To make a claim under this warranty, you need to:
Find your invoice, to prove the purchase and date of installation.
Contact Xpress Joinery PTY LTD within one month of the fault arising in the product by phone or email, outlining the issues you have with our product. Provide us with your contact details and we will contact you within 5 to 7 business working days to further discuss the matter and it can be resolved.
- The Xpress Joinery website has an extensive range of products that are available.
- All designs may appear a little different without notice.
- Photographs may not exactly depict the design, colour or specification available due to variations in lighting.